Support and preparation of documents required under the Factories Act 1948 for Registration and obtaining a Factory Licence from the Department. Maintenance and submission of the followings:
Support and to prepare the following returns required under the Factories Act, 1948:
- Factories Act , 1948 Form no. 34.
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936 Form IV-A.
- Minimum Wages Act & Rules Form No. III.
- Annual Return under Employees compensation Act.
- Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 L.M.N.
- Half Yearly return in Form 22
- Maintenance and preparation of return of Fire Fighting Equipments and renewal thereof etc.
Maintenance the following Registers required under the Factories Act 1948:
- Register of White washing in Form No. 7 (Prescribed under rule 18)
- Register of leave with wages in Form No. 15 (Prescribed under rule 94)
- Register of Accident & Dangerous Occurrences in Form 26 (Prescribed under rule III)
- Register of Wages in From No. 17. (Computerised)
- Muster roll in Form No. 25 (Prescribed under rule 110) to be maintained by the factory
- Wages Slips in From No. 19 (Computerised)
Support and assistance in testing of equipments and the required Reports to be maintained every year.
- Preparation of Report of Examination of Vessels in From 8 (Annual)
- Preparation of Report of Hoist of Lifts in From No. 7B (Annual)
- Provide support in testing & Examination of pressure vessel in From No. 8 in respect of steam Generator / Steam Presses and preparation of report every year.
- Guidance and completion of Form No. 2 – A in the event of change in the Name of Manager / Occupier as & when required.
- Assist in preparation of Form No. 18 (Notice of accident and Dangerous Occurrences required to be submitted within 24 hours by Registered Post) in the event of such happening.